- Significantly Expand your salesforce over breakfast!
- Tap Info Recession Proof Marketing
- Reduce your marketing budget to the cost of breakfast
7:00am - 8:30am
Riverwalk Golf Course Clubhouse Why Join?
Grow your business with
San Diego's top professionals!
Greetings San Diego Networkers! We had a great WIN LeTip meeting at the Riverwalk Golf Course clubhouse with lots of guests this morning. We love guests and invite anyone who wants to check out San Diego’s Premier Networking Group to check out our website at www.wealthinnetworking.org.
For warm-up, Mikel Bruce of Tiny Frog Technology our internet website designer took us through some yoga stretches for our shoulders and chest. One of these days we will all be able to straighten our arms the way Mikel can. As a side note, Mikel mentioned a free Yoga class Thursday evenings at 6pm at La Jolla Shores all summer long. So come and join Mikel and get yourself stretched out and limber.
Good news for the week, Debbie Bonham of Sew What Tailoring will finally be going on vacation. And Michael Calabrese of Michael’s Painting finished his flip house and already has one offer on it. Way to go Michael and while he is enjoying selling his house he will be in Hawaii celebrating his mother’s 85th birthday.
Our guests today were:
- Michael Rodgers – SG Carter Consultants, Inc which is our tax accounting firm and they can help set you up and get you the most money possible out of your tax returns.
- Melissa Kifowit – www.2gotools.com, a printer that can do any of your printing needs for much less.
- Michelle Holper – a Hairstylist that works at stil at the meridian. She can do anything you would like to your hair including cut, color and styling.
- JulieAnn Kulla – 858Graphics a graphic design and wide format print firm that specializes in trade shows, banners and graphic design.
- Douglas Fremdling – Propacific Builders window and door division. He can help you with all your window and door needs. Today Doug was voted in as our newest member at the end of the meeting.
On Wednesday May 26th, we are having our meeting in the evening from 6pm to 8pm at the Riverwalk Golfcourse Clubhouse, with a very special business motivational speaker, Topher Morrison. This is an “open house” type of event and you are encouraged to invite friends that might be interested in the business and networking opportunities that WIN LeTip offers and to hear Topher speak. If you send the invitation to your email lists then we can get a really great turnout for Topher and his business building motivational speaking that includes 8 ways to make money depending upon your personality.
Greetings San Diego Networkers! We had an awesome WIN LeTip meeting at the Riverwalk Golf Course clubhouse.
For warm-up, Wayne Fletcher our Auto Detailer had us all stand up and turn sideways and then proceed to massage the shoulders of the person in front of us! Way to go Wayne what a relaxing way to start the day.
Good news for the week, Rich Yumul of Sagetree Solutions is a finalist for the best emerging business in San Diego, a great honor for Rich pointing out his excellent business skills. Patty Sterling of Pacific Coast Trust announced that her homeschooled daughter received a score of 98% on all of her tests. Patty, you missed your calling you should have been a teacher. Christiana Rodgers our Financial Planner with ING announced that her new website is approved, and up and running so take a look at www.ingsandiego.com and you can really receive a lot of great information for planning your future. Carol Lord-Heuschele of C3 Marketing Consulting announced that she has a new 4x4, finally!
Our guests today were Panh Onpacng a Mobile Automotive Mechanic and Justin Shaw who works with Wayne Fletcher at Mr. Michael’s Auto Detailing.
As a special recognition, Wayne was awarded movie tickets for having six tips in one month.
Our massage therapist category is now open so anyone that wants to invite their favorite masseuse, do it now because that category fills up fast and they usually receive a lot of tips.
We also had a little tutorial on Assumptive Tipping from Mikel Bruce of Tiny Frog Technologies. The basic premise of assumptive tipping is using email to introduce prospects to each other. What you do is send information to the lead and to the person being tipped. That way they both have each other’s information and can easily get in contact with each other. Remember to include both people’s information or else it’s not a tip. This is an easy way to reach your 4 tip a month requirement.
Greetings WIN LeTippers!
We started out this meeting with a great yoga warm up by Mikel Bruce of Tiny Frog Technologies. In case you didn’t know it Mikel is our star yoga guy and is very good at it. Thanks Mikel for getting our blood flowing with the Warrior Pose, now if only I could get my bent leg perpendicular to the floor. Something to strive for!
Dr. Shamim Matin of Advanced Body Therapeutics described the proper way to tip. As a group we should be focusing on outside tips to bring in new business. That means that you are targeting people in your personal and business network to provide tips and potential work for the WIN LeTippers. Inside tips between each other are nice but we cannot sustain our businesses just by tipping each other. Using Assumptive tipping is a great way to keep working your networks for the good of the group and to sustain your 4 tip minimum per month. WIN LeTip is your sales force, use it well.
Next we had Good News! This segment gets longer and longer each week.
Barbara Lukehart received her 10 year anniversary pin with Youngivity
Steve Clark of Steve Clark Home Improvements announced his participation in the Del Mar Fair Home show for the first time and invites everyone to attend, dates are April 23rd, 24th, and 25th.
Debbie Bonham announced that Sew What Tailoring will be participating in the Business Connection May 6th event at The Boathouse
Jasmine Guerrero of Farmer’s Insurance has hired her first employee
Wayne Fletcher of Mr. Michael’s Auto Salon announced that his good friend came home safely from Afghanistan after quite a scare and injuries
Our guest this week is Amanda Vincent of Strive Personal Training where they Strive to Be Fit! Amanda told us about her personal philosophy, “caring about your long term results”. We are so honored to have great professionals visit us and urge them to join us soon, we would love to build our group with their expertise and business sense. See our list of current openings on our website www.wealthinnetworking.org and come to the next meeting.
Great News, Steve Clark received his LeTip Business Card holder and Elyse Wilhm of Prudential received her nametag.
Greetings Le Tippers!
We started the meeting with another invigorating cheer of winning thoughts led by Terry Farruk of Way2Execute.
We had a lot of good news both business and personal.
- Seth O’Byrne of O’Bryne Real Estate Consultants sold a property for a blind lady and helped her make $25,000 in a down market! He personally sat with her and went over all the documentation and requirements for both parties. Way to go Seth!
- Llewellyn Falco of Spun Labs announced that he will be presenting the Digigirlz program to the US Congress! And will be presenting at the Agile 2010 conference. We are so proud of Llewellyn, he is off and running!
- Terry and his business partners are opening a new coaching business called CreateACoach.
- Dr. Shamim Matin of Advanced Body Theraputics opened his new office in Mission Valley.
- Christiana Rodgers Crowley, one of our guests from Ing Financial partners, announced that she will be the new financial advisor on Cox Channel 5.
- Karen Gibson of Mindful Skincare is going to visit her new grandbaby this vacation.
- Wayne Fletcher of Mr. Michael’s Auto Detail was reveling in watching the sunset from his new home (that Seth helped him get).
- Finally, Carol Lord Heuschele of C3 Marketing Consultants (and your humble writer of the meeting notes) is going to see the Space Shuttle launch in Florida with her family for vacation. Phew! That is a lot of good news!
Our three guests were introduced:
- Vina Gutierrez of Silpada sterling silver jewelry
- Vanessa Swafford of VanMarie Interior Designs
- Christiana Rodgers Crowley of ING Financial Partners
Two of the guests were visiting for the second time and we will be voting on their membership at the end of the meeting. Our chapter is growing by leaps and bounds and we welcome anyone that wants to get in on this exciting business growth opportunity.
Donations for the raffle today came from Wayne Fletcher, Karen Gibson, and Greg Wynn from Prime Lending.