- Significantly Expand your salesforce over breakfast!
- Tap Info Recession Proof Marketing
- Reduce your marketing budget to the cost of breakfast
7:00am - 8:30am
Riverwalk Golf Course Clubhouse Why Join?
Grow your business with
San Diego's top professionals!
For our March 24, 2011 meeting, we're excited to present Rick Itzkowich. “The LinkedIn Guy” will present an engaging and entertaining overview of LinkedIn.
You’ll take away:
- How you can use LinkedIn in conjunction with your current offline networking activities to help you generate a lot more business.
- Why LinkedIn offers a superior alternative to cold calling and how to use it.
- If you are on LinkedIn, you learn how to step up your involvement to get triple the referral results.
- If you are not on LinkedIn, you will understand why you need to get started today!
- The “what,” “how” and “why” of using this untapped online social networking tool.
Why wait any longer? Get connected today with thousands of referral sources!
Join us Thursday, March 24, 2011, from 7:00am - 8:30am and learn how to use Linkedin to build your business!
Today's meeting featured Rob Colosia, who talked about why it's good to use an attorney in a personal injury situation as well as some valuable tips on insurance coverage.
Now streaming live! I recently learned how to use LiveStream, and so far, have been immensely pleased with the service. Check out the archived video on our livestream channel: http://www.livestream.com/winletip.
Here's the replay of this morning's roundtable presentation on Goals (with Vina Gutierrez and Rich Yumul):
Join us for the first meeting of the year! This Thursday, January 6, 2011. 7:00 am at the Riverwalk Golf Course.
Let's make 2011 the best year ever!
I finally got around to uploading the pictures from our past meetings. Check out the pictures of business networking in San Diego below. Enjoy! -Rich